I had an awesome session at TRG (Trainer’s Resource Group) on the 30th of Dec, 2009 and the topic was….. yes you guessed it right…“Power Of Thought”. Amazing audience, most of them HR Professionals and Trainers of repute, including my teachers and mentors!
One thing which everyone found particularly interesting in my talk was a slide captioned:
10 Things To Create Your DREAM LIFE
The slide consisted of 10 things to do to every day to have the life of your dreams.
I have elaborated them here for everyone’s benefit. Hope this helps you fulfill your dreams (i.e., if you have them! Please read this):
1. Thank God:’I had no shoes till I saw a man without feet.’
Count your blessings!
2. Have clear defined goals and affirm them, aloud.
3. Give yourself at least 20-30 minutes to THINK. Just think. And write everything that comes to mind. Dream! The ideas will blow your mind! Check this out.
4. Shoot for the moon, but Be Happy.
Happiness is a state of mind and has nothing to do money. Be happy for being YOU, alive and being able to read this!
7. 1 Hour for YOU: MEDITATE…READ..EXERCISE
8. Don’t sweat the small stuff: Ask yourself ‘Would it matter a year from now?’
9. Forgive Everyone: Put to better use the energy usually
consumed by holding grudges.
10. Give Back: Charity doesn’t always have to be money. You can give your time, piece of advice, lend a hand, make someone’s day/life, be there for someone in need etc.
I am sure you have thought of ALL of the above at one point or another. Some of you do SOME of these things. But believe me your life will soar if you try do ALL of them.
Please feel free to add your own thoughts in the comments section below.
Share this post with your friends if you like it.
Hope this gives you a different perspective to live the next 12 months…
Dare to dream!
Shoot for the moon!
Have a fantastic LIFE!