Ever thought about that?
How do we behave when we are alone and when we are with people?
The real character is what you are when there is no one watching you. No one else, but YOU.
Youtube is full of videos where people were caught on camera doing stuff that they shouldn’t. Sometimes we laugh at them, sometime we pity them.
Its always good to stop and think before you do something. Not thinking who is watching, but a deep thought:
Would I still do this if I knew someone was watching me?
The other day I was talking to my old friend and mentor, Amir Ali Morani – who also happens to be an entrepreneur, author, teacher, coach etc – and he said he discussed with his students the definition of ‘sin’.
Ever thought what sin is?
The answer probably could be:
If you can get away with it, it is NOT sin, but when you are caught, it is.
– Like over speeding where there are no cameras?
– When your parents tell you not to do something, you don’t – at least in front of them – but do it when you are alone or with friends.
– We talk about people behind their backs, but never on their face. (Of course, you cant tell your boss on his face that he is an idiot!)
– You behave differently in front of your kids.
– You throw garbage out of your car window even when someone’s watching!
There could be millions of examples like these.
But the bottom line is:
Who are you when no one is watching.
Simple, yet powerful.
Dare to dream.
Love the life you live, Live the life you love.