I was going through Robin Sharma’s blog and stumbled upon this less than 30 second read which could actually transform one’s life if followed seriously.
60 Seconds Productivity Tactics
1. Have the courage to get great at saying “No Thanks” to any activities that don’t advance your priorities.
2. Take 60 seconds every morning to do a written game plan for a productive day. “The things that get scheduled are the things that get done.”, from The Greatness Guide.
3. Take a few seconds each day to turn off all your technology and work deeply on a key project with zero distraction.
4. Take 60 seconds to breathe deeply and focus on your progress. This will re-energize and refuel you.
5. Take 60 seconds to un-clutter your work area so you create space for your creativity to flow.
Hope this helps you in your everyday life, no matter what you are and what you do. And the best thing is anyone can follow these at any time.
Simple, short and effective.
Thanks Robin for these and a lot of other things that I keep learning from you.
For those who don’t know Robin Sharma: He is one of my gurus and I have learnt a lot from his books, podcasts, videos and blog in the last 5-6 years. God bless him.
Dare to dream.
Follow your passion.
You only live once.