These are some pearls of wisdom that keep me going. Some of these are not from famous people. Please share freely the ones you like.
- “If people are not laughing at your dreams at least once a week, you are aiming too low.” Robin Sharma
- “What others think of you is not your problem.” Regina Brett
- “To err is human, to forgive is divine.”
- “How people treat you is their Karma; how you react is yours.” Wayne Dyer
- “A lot of people have gone further than they thought they could because someone else thought they could.”
- “A man is but the products of his thoughts, what he thinks he becomes.” Gandhi
- “Attitude, not Aptitude, determines Altitude.” Zig Ziglar
- “Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat across.” Sun Tzu
- “He who is not contented with what he has, would not be contented with what he would like to have.” Socrates
- “I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew of the fact that I had chance to read a lot.” Bill Gates
- “It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.” Henry Ford
- “Why are you trying so hard to fit in when you were born to stand out?” From the movie, “What A Girl Wants”.