I know you think of Sajjad Ali’s song when someone says “Abhi mood nahi hai kal aana…”. But, I was referring to our ‘mood’ for doing something or rather not doing something. You would notice that we tend to delay or procrastinate things that are really important in our lives. For one reason or another. […]
Are you new here?
I am an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, blogger, coach, mentor, musician, golfer, singer (well...) and author (soon).
About this blog
If you like what I write, I am sure you'd love to hear me speak.
I'd like to speak to your tribe, institute, organization or whatever you call it.
However, since I travel frequently, please allow at a month to schedule the talk.
Email me to confirm dates: email@example.com Or fill this Book Me Form.
Look forward to it!
- Do People Laugh at Your Dreams?
- Why We Need Mentors
- Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Yourself...
- The Teacher and A CEO: What Do YOU Make?
- Rumi's 7 Advices
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks. Stay blessed. ...
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks SKK. God bless you too! Keep inspiring....
- Sahib Karim Khan: As expected, wonderful :) Keep sharing such nice t...
- Jenny Pham: Sometimes I feel depressed, unwilling to work, fee...
- yousufrafi: Beautiful share!!!...