It’s important that one has ideals and idols but its more important to have something that YOU want to be. Do you have this dream to become someone that ONLY you can become? I hardly watch TV, but the other day I was watching a few fabulous singers of Indian Idol performing and there was […]
Are you new here?
I am an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, blogger, coach, mentor, musician, golfer, singer (well...) and author (soon).
About this blog
If you like what I write, I am sure you'd love to hear me speak.
I'd like to speak to your tribe, institute, organization or whatever you call it.
However, since I travel frequently, please allow at a month to schedule the talk.
Email me to confirm dates: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill this Book Me Form.
Look forward to it!
- Do People Laugh at Your Dreams?
- Why We Need Mentors
- Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Yourself...
- The Teacher and A CEO: What Do YOU Make?
- Rumi's 7 Advices
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks. Stay blessed. ...
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks SKK. God bless you too! Keep inspiring....
- Sahib Karim Khan: As expected, wonderful :) Keep sharing such nice t...
- Jenny Pham: Sometimes I feel depressed, unwilling to work, fee...
- yousufrafi: Beautiful share!!!...