Sometime back I posted A Disease Called ‘EXCUSITIS’ on this blog and had promised that I will post a ‘cure’ to this disease ‘soon’. Well it seems its still ‘sooner’ than later. Have you heard of EXCUSITIS? I am sure you have…Yes, it is derived from the word ‘excuse’. For an elaborate definition, you can […]
Are you new here?
I am an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, blogger, coach, mentor, musician, golfer, singer (well...) and author (soon).
About this blog
If you like what I write, I am sure you'd love to hear me speak.
I'd like to speak to your tribe, institute, organization or whatever you call it.
However, since I travel frequently, please allow at a month to schedule the talk.
Email me to confirm dates: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill this Book Me Form.
Look forward to it!
- Do People Laugh at Your Dreams?
- Why We Need Mentors
- Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Yourself...
- The Teacher and A CEO: What Do YOU Make?
- Rumi's 7 Advices
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks. Stay blessed. ...
- Nuruddin Abjani: Thanks SKK. God bless you too! Keep inspiring....
- Sahib Karim Khan: As expected, wonderful :) Keep sharing such nice t...
- Jenny Pham: Sometimes I feel depressed, unwilling to work, fee...
- yousufrafi: Beautiful share!!!...