ShareI met Sanam Karamally at Train The Trainer – a 5 day intensive training by Navitus for polishing the skills of trained trainers. Sanam works with Navitus as a consultant and is a dear friend. She has recently taken a sabbatical to pursue her studies and alternative treatment in Sri Lanka. In this moving tale […]
Are you new here?
I am an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, blogger, coach, mentor, musician, golfer, singer (well...) and author (soon).
About this blog
If you like what I write, I am sure you'd love to hear me speak.
I'd like to speak to your tribe, institute, organization or whatever you call it.
However, since I travel frequently, please allow at a month to schedule the talk.
Email me to confirm dates: email@example.com Or fill this Book Me Form.
Look forward to it!
- Do People Laugh at Your Dreams?
- Why We Need Mentors
- Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Yourself...
- The Teacher and A CEO: What Do YOU Make?
- Rumi's 7 Advices
- Amit Kumar: I have shared the link of this great article in my...
- Kizi jogos: Indeed, trust has a very important role in everyon...
- kizi 2: thanks, she's great. very interesting information....
- Para Juegos: Many people are of the opinion they do not expect ...
- friv 2 friv 3 friv 4: i like...