Share My favorite quote by one of my gurus, Robin Sharma: “If people are not laughing at your dreams at least once a week, you are aiming too low!” Another one of my heroes, Henry Ford said: “If I’d have asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” Mark Zuckerberg […]
Are you new here?
I am an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, blogger, coach, mentor, musician, golfer, singer (well...) and author (soon).
About this blog
If you like what I write, I am sure you'd love to hear me speak.
I'd like to speak to your tribe, institute, organization or whatever you call it.
However, since I travel frequently, please allow at a month to schedule the talk.
Email me to confirm dates: firstname.lastname@example.org Or fill this Book Me Form.
Look forward to it!
- Do People Laugh at Your Dreams?
- Why We Need Mentors
- Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Yourself...
- The Teacher and A CEO: What Do YOU Make?
- Rumi's 7 Advices
- Amit Kumar: I have shared the link of this great article in my...
- Kizi jogos: Indeed, trust has a very important role in everyon...
- kizi 2: thanks, she's great. very interesting information....
- Para Juegos: Many people are of the opinion they do not expect ...
- friv 2 friv 3 friv 4: i like...